How to get to Kanal Centre Pompidou
Travelling on foot? Or by bus, train, bycicle or car? Find out the easiest way to get to KANAL - Centre Pompidou and where to park your car or your bicycle!
- Line 47 (Vilvoorde Station – De Brouckère) / Yser stop
- Line 58 (Vilvoorde Station – Yser) / Yser stop
- Line 88 (Heysel – De Brouckère) / Yser stop
From the Yser stop, walk for 5 minutes on Boulevard Roi Baudouin in the direction of KANAL - Centre Pompidou. The entrance is located at number 21 of the Square Sainctelette/Sainctelettesquare.
- Line 2 (Elisabeth – Simonis) / Yser stop
- Line 6 (Elisabeth – Roi Baudouin) / Yser stop
After exiting the metro station, walk for 5 minutes on Boulevard Roi Baudouin in the direction of KANAL - Centre Pompidou. The entrance is located at number 21 of the Square Sainctelette/Sainctelettesquare.
- Brussels-North Train Station
Kanal Centre Pompidou is just a 10-minute walk away from the Brussels-North Train Station.
Recommended itinerary: exit the station via ‘Boulevard Simon Bolivar’. Follow Boulevard S. Bolivar until you reach the junction with Quai de Willebroeck. The entrance is located at number 21 of the Square Sainctelette/Sainctelettesquare/. See on the map
- Bicycle lane ICR A (Brussels City Centre)
- Bicycle lane ICR C (Anderlecht – Machelen)
- Bicycle lane ICR 12 (Wemmel – Brussels City Centre)
- Bicycle lane ICR P (Meise – Brussels City Centre)
Bicycle lane ICR P enables you to get to the first three lanes. KANAL - Centre Pompidou has a bicycle parking area that runs along the building on Place de l’Yser.
If you are using Villo, two stations are accessible at a short distance from KANAL - Centre Pompidou:
Are you looking for a parking space for your car? The nearest one is located at Boulevard Adolphe Max 59. From there it is a 10-minute walk to KANAL - Centre Pompidou.
Depending on the time of day and density of traffic, it is possible to find a parking spot in the neighbouring streets: Boulevard de Dixmude and Quai du Commerce. Don’t forget to buy a parking ticket.
Canal shuttle service from and to Vilvoorde, Neder-over-Heembeek en Laeken: appealing, comfortable and no traffic jams.
The Waterbus stop is located just across the entrance of KANAL - Centre Pompidou.